Kookaburra's Cooking Class Schedule and Events

Friday, January 22, 2010

Green County Spotlight.com

As all of you know, it can be difficult starting a new business from the ground up. Budgets are tight. Honestly my business plan did not include a web presences until much later and the Green County Spotlight enabled me to link to my customers online at a price I could afford. NOTHING!
I think I first met Polly and Richard at a Future Forward meeting in early '09. The discussion was around a portal that could link Green County businesses and community together, as well as paint a picture of all we, as a county, offer to the outside world.
They offered me and every business owner a free web page on the Green County Spotlight. FREE? YES! really. FREE!

The links to add coupons and specials; maintain a web presence all of which are invaluable tools in today's marketplace. Customers can see what each of us offer, community events, special goings on, blogs threads, and so much more.
The Green County Spotlight comes highly recommended from myself as a business MUST DO!! for Green County WI business owners. If you are not there you need to be.
Visit www.greencountyspotlight.com or call (608)938-4800 for more info and tell them Kookaburra says 'HEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment